Pinckneyville Relay for Life scheduled for Sat. | Events
PINCKNEYVILLE, IL (KFVS) - The American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Perry County will be from 6 p.m. May 18 to 6 a.m. May 19 at the Pinckneyville Fairgrounds.
Relay For Life is a family focused, overnight event that includes a wide variety of entertainment, games, food and other activities. While the main objective of Relay For Life is to raise money for cancer research and cancer patients, the event helps spread cancer awareness, celebrate the lives of survivors, remember those who lost their lives to cancer and unite a community in the fight against cancer.
For more information, you can contact Jennifer Lee of the American Cancer Society at 618-998-9898 or visit www.relayforlife.org/perryil.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Illinois County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested in connection with residential burglaries of elderly in Mt. Vernon
- Rend Lake College Class of '13 crosses stage at 46th Commencement
- Mt. Vernon hospital honors employees for longevity of service
- Mt. Vernon man sentenced to 40 years for sex assault of child
- Mt. Vernon police looking for robbery suspect