2 arrested for meth after traffic stop | Crime
PINCKNEYVILLE, IL (KFVS) - Two men were arrested Friday on meth charges after police pulled them over for improper lane usage.
Adam Melvin, 24, of DuQuoin was charged with driving under the influence, unlawful possession of meth making materials and unlawful possession of meth.
Skyler Elder, 22, of Pinckneyville was charged with unlawful possession of meth making materials and unlawful possession of meth.
On Friday, July 13 Pinckneyville police stopped a car driven by Melviin for improper lane usage. Police say after a short investigation, both Melvin and Elder were arrested. They were taken to the Perry County Jail where they wait for their bonds to be set by a judge.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Illinois County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested in connection with residential burglaries of elderly in Mt. Vernon
- Rend Lake College Class of '13 crosses stage at 46th Commencement
- Mt. Vernon hospital honors employees for longevity of service
- Mt. Vernon man sentenced to 40 years for sex assault of child
- Mt. Vernon police looking for robbery suspect